Re: temperature sender

To: tsouthworth@att.net
Subject: Re: temperature sender
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 14:26:20 -0500
You will probably find that the cost or repairing your dual gauge is more than
the price of a new one. If you want to retain the Jaeger face, which I assume
you
have, just remove it and and place it on the new gauge. I recently did this to
the dual gauges on my 1964 MGB and 1958 MGA. I did this after getting an
estimate
from Nisonger!
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski
www.bmcne.com