Electrical Gremlin

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrical Gremlin
From: "H. W. \(Sandy\) McCullough" <smccullough@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 14:26:41 -0500
I think I must have a gremlin! (His name is Lucas).  I have never seen or
heard of a problem like this, so I'm hoping someone has.

Was cruising down a local hiway in my 72 B at 65 MPH when the engine surged
for about 5 seconds.  When the surge was over, I had lost lights, turn
signals, tach, fuel gage, temp gage, and had blown the two largest fuses in
the box.  The car kept running and I finished my short trip.  I replaced the
fuses and the lights and turn signals work, but still no tach, fuel or temp
gage.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help.

H. W. "Sandy" McCullough