Forwarded message

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded message
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 00:25:48 -0700 (MST)
For some reason, this was sent to me rather than mgs@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

     From: Fiero4fun@aol.com
     Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:19:54 EST
     Subject: The quest for our blue 1952 MG-TD (Now Yellow?)

Hi Folks,

We are searching for my first car. The intent is to restore it for my son, so
that it may be his first car also. Distinguishing features: Horn/dipper
switch moved to lower left hand corner of dash when water temperature gauge
was added. Windscreen wiper motor changed to a vacuum motor. Fram C-3 oil
filter mounted under drivers seat along chassis rail. Radio antenna mounted
on splash pan, passenger side.

We have traced this car to the last owner, Stephen Kuhn of Sayville, Long
Island, NY (until 1991). Car was somewhat apart and sold without registration
papers. We are somewhat lost without the numbers, but we are working on it. I
believe the XPAG number was written inside the workshop and owners manuals.
Should someone have picked up the manuals and wondered about the numbers.

Anyone remember seeing this car in the last nine years?

Richard C. Adams
311 Bahia Circle
Ocala, Florida 34472

352-687-8447