O rings for Gauges

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: O rings for Gauges
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 15:35:29 -0500
Folks,

A while back I sourced the rubber O-rings used for the gauges to mount in
the dash.  These are for the MGBs with the smaller gauges - not the 77
onwards.   I have had one chap renege on me so I have a set left.  There
are 8 O-rings for 4 gauges. (Please note that the glass bezel one is no
longer available from your friendly parts suppliers).  Cost is US$7
including postage. If you want this set please email.  If I get several
requirements I will get some more.  I will be investigating the later big
gauges, as that is what I have now!!

Regards
Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net