Re: TF 1500 Stuck in the snow!

To: "Carl Elliott" <grunt2@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: TF 1500 Stuck in the snow!
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:50:06 -0500
> On one of my first dates with my wife I did donuts across a frozen
> parking lot, Just pulled up the emergency brake and cut the wheel.
> She was scared stiff.  Oh that was over 30 years ago, We still have
> an LBC and we are stillmarried, next week 30 years. And I still
> scare her stiff every now and then. Carl E.

Hmmm... is it any wonder that LBCs rust as badly as they do?  Perhaps
needlessly?  ;-)  I know, while still in my youth now, that if I were to do what
has been described in my TR6 that in the coming years I will regret it if/when I
still own the TR6 only then to discover that the trailing arms and sills have
rotted out.

Kai