RE: TF 1500 Stuck in the snow!

To: "list MG (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TF 1500 Stuck in the snow!
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 17:00:34 -0500
>       How many of us can attest to doing doughnuts in our
> MG's I wonder?

I can, I can, but not in the last, oh, about 28 years.  My second A was a
year around driver and we used to have a ball with it in the winter.  It
used to scare most passengers when they would look down through where the
sill used to be and see the road only a few inches below.

Now, I take my old Audi 4k quat out to play in the snow.  Much more hardy
and does just as good donuts.  The MG's stay tucked in the garage.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA
80 MGB