Rendezous 2001 in Tallahassee

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rendezous 2001 in Tallahassee
From: "O'CONNORS, CHARLIE" <coconnor@ersnet.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 08:10:09 -0500
Big Bend MGs will be hosting an East Coast NAMGB Regional event for MG
owners and enthusiasts the first weekend of November 2001.  This will be the
first time we host such an event and we're really looking forward to it.
We'll be sending out information to clubs very shortly and will post
information on our web site (http://www.bigbendmgs.com) as well.  If you
would like me to send you registration forms and information, all you need
to do is ask.  Hope you all can make it.  Probably the only thing anyone
should be concerned about is the vote counting as it relates to any car
judging.

Charlie O'Connors
Big Bend MGs
Tallahassee, Florida