Re: Engine Mount Shim Orientation, 77B

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Subject: Re: Engine Mount Shim Orientation, 77B
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 07:52:01 -0500
Hi Paul,

     Thank you for the response.  You're only the second person to acknowledge
the existence of these shims.  I haven't yet gotten to the engine reinstallation
phase so I'm still being an optimist in regard to engine alignment tolerances.
I anticipate that the mounts will be installed in the chassis brackets before
the engine is offered up.  It was fairly easy to install the right side (LHD)
mount/shim/lock washer/nut, but the left side is a real pain, thanks to the
steering pinion.
Thanks again.

--
Bud Krueger