Let it snow!!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Let it snow!!
From: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 09:14:50 -0500
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire,
Jack Frost nipping at your nose,

I know - wrong song ;-)

Went to bed around 2:30 AM and it was clear and a bit cold. Got up around 8
and there is a foot of snow every where!! I haven't seen a snow like this
in, oh say, about 4 years. This is only a third of what we got then, but it
is still pretty cool. And it is falling at around an inch an hour. My only
regret is that it falls on the Sat of a 3 day weekend. I was hoping for late
Monday night so I had an excuse for another day on the holiday time off ;-)

Looked out the front door and I think I can see the Midget ;-) I know where
I left it last night, so it should be there, have to go try to dig it out in
a bit. Before they plow the parking lot and plow it in.

I love the snow!!! Maybe that's cuz I grew up in WY and this much snow was
no biggie then.

All you in the NE US take it easy in the snow and be careful doing any
shoveling. This stuff is heavy and you could have a heart attack. Since I
warned ya I get first dibs on your LBC's if you do kick the bucket. :-)

Ya all have a great, and safe, new year and a very enjoyable begging of the
real Next Millennium.

Larry

Larry Macy
78 Midget