Re: Let it snow!!

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Let it snow!!
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 09:49:22 -0800 (PST)
Here in Central NJ (Princeton area) we have 12" and it isn't tapering off
yet, although I can see the disk of the sun occasionally through the
clouds. Waiting for the expected winds to kick up again. As long as the
cable stays up, I'll sit back and enjoy the football games today and
tomorrow between snowthrowing and shovelling!

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green - My Driver!
'66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer - faded Tartan Red - My Project!
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://photos.yahoo.com/