RE: A Little WinterWonderland Fun

To: "bill king" <kingwj@del.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A Little WinterWonderland Fun
From: "Greg Bass" <bassg@hawkaccess.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 08:42:50 -0500
I won't dare comment on Tenn drivers, but at least it takes Snow to make
them bad. Here in good 'ol Atlanta GA. it only has to RAIN just a little bit
to make it look like a demolition derby has taken place. I've driven all
over the world and Atlanta and Paris have the absolute worst drivers I have
ever seen. (I'm from Atlanta BTW)

Greg