RE: A Little WinterWonderland Fun

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A Little WinterWonderland Fun
From: "Greg Bass" <bassg@hawkaccess.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 14:24:05 -0500
I've driven thru Boston. Copenhagen is another tough drive. Lane markings,
and all manner of traffic signs, lights, guides are totally ignored. On top
of that, add those wonderfully unique european traffic circles, and it made
driving such fun and entertaining!! But I did love the autobahns before the
speed limits where instituted (obviously not in a 'B thought).

Greg