RE: Interior Door Panels and Door Handles

To: doddk@mossmotors.com, cfrench@cybertours.com
Subject: RE: Interior Door Panels and Door Handles
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 09:18:17 -0500
MY door panels have the same markings.
When looking more closer they appear to have had some water damage on the
hard part leaving this in a "not straight shape anymore" status.
This has lead to these kind of markings of the winder handle.
I may try to have the panels reconstructed with new hard and straight
material using the original cover.

Cheers,

Hans

Now Across the Water again in Atlanta GA
Very little listers around here - just found one till now