greetings

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: greetings
From: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 08:44:50 -0800 (PST)
hello,
   i have joined the list under new e-mail address. I
am Howard Gentry.  My experience with MG goes back to
1962, when a friend of mine in school bought a tired
MG-A..We spent a summer fixing it(major restoration).
I rebuilt the engine, gearbox, rear axle assy,
instruments, seats, even the radio..everything worked,
except the generator, which i finally repaired, with
the help of a local auto electric firm.
     I am living in West Virginia now, having just
moved here from Ft. Collins, Co.
     I currently own two MG-B's..a 1976 roadster and a
1974 GT. The roadster is driven over 30,000 miles per
year..I have a Moss alloy head with weber dgv carb
fitted..It works very well. I have also fitted an O/D
transmission which makes my highway work much less
stressful.
    The GT is in need of some work..the engine is in
disrepair, the seats have dissolved,and the paint is
in need of some rework.
     I have a workshop(heated) on my farm. I will be
taking on customer work on a limited basis.
    Feel free to e-mail me at:  zymmer4@yahoo for any
and all questions, or just to say HI.
yours, Howard Gentry