Re: greetings

To: "Howard gentry" <zymmer4@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: greetings
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 09:24:34 -0800
I guess the saddest part of this story is that, in 1962, an MGA should (or,
indeed, could) have been so badly abused as to need "major restoration". A
car that was at most six years old should not have needed more than some
TLC!

No wonder so many Americans consider MGs (and other LBCs) as not especially
good cars............they didn't know how to take care of them when they
were new.

Lawrie