Re: Take a Seat!

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Re: Take a Seat!
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 05:13:46 -0800 (PST)
Bill, no electrics involved with my seats - too old! But I believe you are
correct re: seatbelt buzzer...

I'm going with the original color - black leather with red piping. I'm
going to try and do it myself - but keep the number of your upholsterer
handy just in case!

I haven't been out driving in my '76 for about 2 weeks, and won't until
the roads clear up a bit. We had 18" of snow on December 30, and they've
been putting salt out every day since then! And I think I heard some
creeping up my driveway and into my garage and attacking the B's....

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green - My Driver!
'66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer - faded Tartan Red - My Project!
NAMGBR #5-2328