Re: V8 Problem solved.

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: V8 Problem solved.
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:02:34 -0700 (MST)
Makes you wonder about all those fine mechanics who looked at if over
the past few days.

You know the ones who replaced good parts when they couldn't find what
was wrong...  Glad you got it fixed.

Too bad all the factory V8s are on the other side of the pond from the
US.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net