RE: Lucas 25D distributor bushing

To: <Mgbbob@aol.com>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lucas 25D distributor bushing
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:00:26 -0700
Hi Bob I've talked to several people about this bushing.  Apparently Lucas, in
there infinite wisdom, made two slightly different
bushings.  Neither are just "straight through" bushings, or at least one of
them has a "step" in it!  Turns out mine is the one with
the step.  So the bushing isn't available "off the shelf".

So today I will be talking to Peter at:

World Wide Auto Parts
2517 Seiferth Rd., Madison, WI  53716
(800) 362-1025     Fax (608) 223-9403

WWAP makes the proper bushings for a Lucas distributor.  They cost $20.00.

Thanks for your offer but looking around for a bushing won't be necessary!

No, I have no interest in World Wide Auto Parts.

Larry Hoy