Re: 72 MGB hose questions

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 72 MGB hose questions
From: "Dan Hackney" <danhackney@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 16:53:17 -0500
Bob-
I don't see a place for crankcase breather to go to the weber, so I'll
follow others advice and simply route into the airstream below the car.
I have the first two hoses you list for the carbon canister, but the third
is simply not connected to anything.  Is there a provision on the weber for
this?  If not, should I plug it or leave it open?
Also, on most of the picture's I've seen of b-series engines with the weber,
the air filter box is rectangular.  Mine is round.  Any signifigance to
this?
Thanks!
-Dan
72 MGB