your Glenside visit

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: your Glenside visit
From: BONNILA@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:04:25 EST
I read your description of the MGC-GT in Glenside, PA.  I'm interested in the
location of the car for 2 reasons:

1. I own an MGC-GT here in Ft. Lauderdale. I believe the market value of such
a vehicle in excellent driveable condition, with no rust and mechanically
very sound (which mine is), but not a show winner, would be about $9,000.
Therefore, adding more than $5,500 of restoration cost to the $3,500 base
makes this a labor of love, not an investment.

2. I spent the first 17 years of my life in Glenside!!!

Steve Yaffe
'68 MGC-GT