Re: The MG Story on Speedvision

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The MG Story on Speedvision
From: "Truxtun Southworth" <tsouthworth@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 19:42:18 -0500
If anyone's interested in a copy of the program, you might want to know that
the two part Speedvison segment on the MGB is the same video available from
Moss called The MGB Video.
Of course if you buy the video you get to see the program without all those
annoying commercials.  I'm talking about the non MG commercials that kept
showing up about every 8 minutes.

Tuck Southworth