Re: Front shock Valves

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front shock Valves
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 16:43:45 EST
I may be mistaken here, because I haven't done a tube shock conversion and
don't plan to, but on a Midget, I believe you remove the valves from the
lever shox and leave the shox in place because they are part of the
suspension.  Don't replace the valves in them, you have the tube shox to
dampen the suspension (for a while anyway).  And don't remove them entirely,
or you will probably be lowering the car more than you would like.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport