Re: Head Studs (long reply)

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: Head Studs (long reply)
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 23:17:23 -0800
  That sounds like conjecture to me, Lawrie.   If the gasket blows
shortly after it's installed, something is wrong with the installation
alright, but there's no way to pin it on the studs. (If a car comes into
the shop with a blown head gasket shortly after someone else reinstalled
the head, _nothing_ can be ruled out, IMHO.)

  Oh well, just wondered.

  Cheers,

  CR