Re: Calling all Californians

To: Chuck Young <kb7cg@anv.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Calling all Californians
From: eric@erickson.on.net
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:58:49 +1030
Chuck Young wrote:

> I'll call them tomorrow morning and let you know via e-mail tomorrow
> afternoon.
>

> > I was wondering if someone could lend me a dime for a phone call?
> >
> > Actually, I was hoping someone in California could make a phone call on
> > my behalf?

Ha!  I tried to call them today and got through at 5:10pm (mid morning here) -
well actually I missed them.  I think they shut shop early.

I would be grateful for any assistance with this, so thanks Chuck.

Let me know if you think they might need any other info from me to get a
complete
answer.

Thanks again (ahhh, what a list),

Eric