Re: Interesting comparison of B's and TR4's

To: kmr@pil.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting comparison of B's and TR4's
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:18:14 EST
In a message dated 1/19/01 11:56:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, kmr@pil.net
writes:

> I'm sorry, but I think Barney is worthy of working for a much more superior
> publication if he would choose to.  British Car Magazine, is hardly worth
> the toilet paper it is printed on.  And while we're talking about spotty
> information, should I go through Dec/Jan issue of BCM and make a list?
> (that article on the home built MGB supercharger is a FINE example).

Jeez, Kai, lighten up!  We're all friends here.  No magazine or TV show is
ever going to get everything 100% correct, and opinions always figure into
articles simply because they are written by people, not computers.  There is
no better British car magazine made in the USA.  PERIOD!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport