MGA fender mirrors

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA fender mirrors
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:58:28 -0700
I found the following in the Moss MGA catalog.

"Fender mirrors were dealer installed items, and were supplied in several
styles and mounted wherever the owner wished.  The Lucas
style fender mirrors are most effective when mounted on the top of the fender
just above the front axle.  Some people have trouble
seeing the left mirror if mounted closer to the screen.  Try various locations
before drilling any holes."

So before I drill holes I thought I'd ask the advise of the group.  What say
ye?  Any location suggestions?  Tips or tricks?

Larry Hoy