Re: MGA fender mirrors

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA fender mirrors
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:11:07 -0800
This mirror thing can be pretty tough to nail down. It's very dependent on
the driver. My B has a bullet mirror on the driver side wing several inches
forward of the windshield -- from my driving position (seat almost all the
way back) it is directly behind the left windshield post -- if I tilt my
head from side to side I can glimpse alternate halves of it. Useless for me
(although it's in more-or-less easy reach for adjustment). But if you had
the seat all the way forward you could see it through the windshield.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149