Vinyl rim tape

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Vinyl rim tape
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 15:26:38 -0500
Folks at world,

My interest in the inner tube protection when used on wire wheels has
resulted in my finding a rather nice solution.  I can supply a roll of 6ml
vinyl tape the correct width for US$25 including postage.  The vinyl is a
special product designed for high temperature, stretching without peeling
off, and rough usage.  It has adhesive on it that will never give
up.  Obviously it is waterproof and will not go ''messy''.  It is used in
some weird application that I do not quite understand.  The one roll will
be more than sufficient for 5 wire wheels.

If anyone is interested let me know.  If  I get sufficient interest I will
have a few rolls made up.

Regards
Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net