Help

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Help
From: Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27 LG/LGQPT <Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 09:48:21 -0700
This is just a shot in the dark,  But I have a friend who has a acquired a
56 Chevy Belaire  and is in the mitts of restoring the car. he is in dire
need of a new radiator.  The old one that he has is not really reparable.
The car has an automatic  transmission,  so to make it even more difficult,
it needs the transmission cooling tank at the bottom.  If anyone out there
has any leads on where he can acquire one  ( New or Used, but functional) I
would really appreciate it and so would he. I have been told that a radiator
out of a 55, 56 or 57 will work.  I do know that there are several scrap
yards in California, if anyone out there can get info on how we can get in
touch with them this also would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Andy 66B.