25D4 advance parts found

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 25D4 advance parts found
From: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:13:47 -0600
Hi Gang,
   Concluding the thread on distributor centrifugal advance
springs, I received these two notes from Cambridge Motor
Sports in England.  I include them here with permission.

> We can supply a set of springs CMT1180 which will do
> any Lucas distributor.  Don't ask us which ones to use <as>
> there is no guidance from Lucas. Its really a  question of
> trial and error. The kit contains enough springs to provide
> 3 or 4 combinations which is enough to sort out most cars.
> CMT1180 costs #7.17 per set.  Best regards, Jon Savage

and...

> Rick,
> You can ring us on +44 1767 677969. Ask for Jon or Michael.
> Best regards, Jon Savage

There, Gang, is our source for Lucas 25D4 springs.

Rick Lindsay
Diamond Geoscience Research
5727 S. Lewis Ave., Tulsa, OK
Voice: +1 918-747-3456