RE: Help

To: David Lieb <dbl@vniles.com>
Subject: RE: Help
From: Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27 LG/LGQPT <Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:46:12 -0700
Hey David,
        thanks anyway, like I said it was a shot in the dark and not to
worry, your right, there is always at least one in the crowd who's mouth
moves faster than his brain, and there usually the ones who think there
better than everyone anyway.  Its not the first time and unfortunately it
won't be the last.
Thanks again
Andy 66B