Re: Help [now: 66B?]

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help [now: 66B?]
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:06:42 -0800 (PST)
Max, you are correct re: my "66". It was built in late October of 1964
(10/24 and 25, to be precise) but apparently was registered as a 1966
model. I do have to re-register the car in NJ and will probably register
it as a '65 - but for now, title says '66... So, it's a (very) rare
pull-handle '66! BTW, I do have the BMIHT certificate and had previoulsy
posted (I think) about getting a corrected one from them as they
originally listed it as having a G-series 3-main engine (which it actually
has, although the number is way too low) when it should have had an early
GB-series 5-main engine.

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green - My Driver!
'66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer - faded Tartan Red - My Project!
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://auctions.yahoo.com/