Goodwood Festival of Speed

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Goodwood Festival of Speed
From: ValveCurtain@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 19:59:14 EST
Hi Gang,
   A few of us on the Ferrari list are going to the
Goodwood Festival of Speed this year.  Do a
search on the above title, give it a read then
consider joining us!  The featured marque this
year (I have been told) is Mercedes Benz.  However,
to celebrate Ferrari's 2000 Formula 1 drivers AND
constructor's championship, they are bringing every
winning Formula 1 Ferrari (still remaining) since 1947!
Of course, the fine old British marques will be there
in force!  I get as excited about a C-type as I do a
166 Inter!  Of course, both will be there!  Can't loose!
   This year's event is Friday through Sunday, 6-8 July.
Please consider joining us for a great motorhead
weekend.

Forza,

Rick Lindsay, Tulsa
'79 MGB