Re: Cylinder Heads, Valve Train, and Exhaust Valves

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: Cylinder Heads, Valve Train, and Exhaust Valves
From: Dennis <mg-dennis@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:46:12 -0800
A reground cam, refaced rockers and new valve seats can exaggerate the
difference in length enough where the adjusters may run out of threads.  I have
a couple of adjusters run down to the end of their threads to get a proper
adjustment.  I havent had any problems but I wonder how much adjustment I have
left as things wear in.