Posidriv Screws & Tools

To: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Posidriv Screws & Tools
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 08:01:36 -0500
Ah, but Ed, dost thou know of a source for sufficiently heavy Posidriv
bits for impact tools?

In this case, inquiring minds NEED to know!

And I can't resist, Ed.  There's no "e" on the end of the name.  ;-)

Speaking as one who knows the difference (and Ed knows why...)

Chris Kotting
'77 Midget (His)
'58 ZB Magnette (Hers)
'93 Saturn (Boring)

> Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 18:49:36 -0600
> From: "JustBrits" <justbrits@mediaone.net>
> Subject: [none]
>
> Received from "Peter C." and I quote:
>
> <<"Hey Ed, Time for the posidrive seminar??   ">>

<snip>