Reply from TRW concerning Lucas

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reply from TRW concerning Lucas
From: "Bill" <kingwj@del.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 16:55:38 -0500
Sir....I have been unable to find any sort of lead to direct you to the proper
source within TRW. It is quite possible that this business was sold after the
merger between TRW and Lucas. Sorry for not being able to provide you with the
proper information.

Bruce B. Heisterkamp
TRW Engine Components
Phone 216.692.4995
Fax 216.692.4679
E mail bruce.heisterkamp@trw.com

>>> "bill king" <kingwj@del.net> 01/11 5:10 PM >>>
A few years back TRW purchased Joseph Lucas Electrics.  A group of British car
enthusiasts were discussing different advance curves, springs, weights, etc
for the various Lucas distributors used on our little British cars.  Do you
know where in your corporation this information may be attained.  We
specifically are curious about MG's but I'm sure the people who own less
interesting British cars may also want to know more about their cars.

        Regards,

        Bill King
        1959 MGA roadster