Re: Of floods and gasoline.

To: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Of floods and gasoline.
From: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:00:54 -0600
Aaron Whiteman wrote:

> So today was a day of both great exstatic joy, and great sorrow.
>
> The HIF's are now on my B.  As is the new exhaust (I still haven't
> decided if I like it, but now I am stuck with it for a while anyway).

Aaron's story reminds me; When rebuilding my SUs (HS4s), I
found a damaged float so I chose to replace both.  To my surprise,
the new floats are all plastic with no metal bit where they attach
to the spindle.  More importantly, they are NOT ADJUSTIBLE!
I can only assume that they will work okay.  Your observations?

--
Rick Lindsay
Diamond Geoscience Research