Re: Front rides too low

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front rides too low
From: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@home.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 08:52:47 -0800
I have to concur with Paul.  I bought my 72B in January 1972 and sometime
later in the year received a recall notice.  When I asked about the notice,
BMC was going to raise the car 1/4 inch to meet minimum headlight heights (I
think it was headlights rather than ground clearance).  I declined to let
them do it to my B.  Little did I know that it would sag over the years.
However, keeping the shocks topped up does seem to make a difference in
appearance of ride height if not actual ride height.

Dave 72 B