Re: MG X Cars

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Subject: Re: MG X Cars
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 07:38:51 -0500
Specs and interior aside, the exterior's enough to make you wonder if
there's now some law of physics governing possible car body types.  Doesn't
the X30 look like a VW Golf or one of those Hyundai things?  And the X10
and X20 look like other anonymous creatures on the road?  If they really
want to revive the line, they need to start thinking outside the box.  And
there seems to not be a convertible between them (not counting the MGF).

I'll still take my 20th century B, but out of the new stuff, only the MGF
would have a chance.  But if I was going to spend those kinda bux, I'd give
heavy thought to a Saab Viggen...

- Tab