Re: Auto Recyclers in NJ, Eastern PA

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Auto Recyclers in NJ, Eastern PA
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@avaya.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 12:00:48 -0500
"Kai M. Radicke" wrote:

> In NJ?  Give East Brunswick Foreign Car a call, Attila Sr. is pretty cool...
> nice guy.  Quite a few MGs on his grounds.

Kai is correct.  East Brunswick Foreign Car has a good selection of
complete British cars on the grounds.  They have a section in the
back with parts, but I am not sure if you can go back there.  I
usually check the place out about once a month to see what is
new.  Lots of cools stuff.  They are on Harts Ln, between Milltown
Rd and Tices Lane.  Tices comes out on Rt. 18 right by the Borders
Book store.

There are a bunch of junkyards on Texas Road and they sometimes
have some LBCs, but it is hit and miss.  They are real close to
me so I will check them out on the way to work.

Gilroy