RE: Auto Recyclers in NJ, Eastern PA

To: "'Dan DiBiase'" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Auto Recyclers in NJ, Eastern PA
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 13:31:14 -0800
Dan:

        Understood.  I spent my formative years scrounging parts for my 65
Ford wagon.  Even now I'm a junk yard hound doing the same.  I found a Jag
420 in a local yard and am trying to get the time to salvage what I can for
the Classic Saloon List.

        Just wanted to put my two bits in for the specialty dismantler.
Something about working on the front counter for so long, listening to how
little the same part would cost from the local boneyard.

Kelvin.