Good weekend to be

To: Matthew Trebelhorn <matttrebelhorn@netscape.net>
Subject: Good weekend to be
From: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 15:33:26 -0600
Hi Gang,
   It's Friday afternoon here in the western hemisphere and
I'm just about 'worked out.'  This weekend I hope to get the
B-GT running.  Didn't I say that last week?  Anyway, all
I have to do before start-up is to clean the fuel supply (tank,
filters, etc.), plumb the coolant lines, fill with coolant and oil,
put in the new battery and have at it!  Should be a mild, dry
couple of days and if the 'honey-do' list isn't too big, I may
have a progress report for Monday that will bring a smile.
   Happy weekend everybody.

Regards,

Rick Lindsay