Re: seeking MGB advice update"more info"

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: seeking MGB advice update"more info"
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 20:51:49 -0800
What makes you think they lined up from the factory?  <g>

Seriously, my friend has a never-wrecked, original paint, unrusted, 69
roadster bought from the original California owner (a personal friend). The
only thing wrong with the body is that the doors don't fit. In this case it
seems to be hinge wear. So I wouldn't jump to conclusions about sill rot
based on door fit, though it could be a clue.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149