Re: Stolen MGB/other ideas

To: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Subject: Re: Stolen MGB/other ideas
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 06:50:06 -0600
I live in Illinois and we have titles for our cars, required by law.
The titles have the VIN on them.You can't license a car without a
title. HOwever, in the event that the VIN could be removed from the
car...another idea that I use is to stick business cards in unlikely
places...like down the door window.. We laminated several and put at
least one in each car's door and maybe a couple more under the carpet
or other places.

Not going to give all my ideas away, since we never know who reads
these lists.

Valerie Stabenow, mga, tr4a, xk-e, tr6