Re: Last-minute Ebay bidding

To: John Middlesworth <top_down@worldnet.att.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Last-minute Ebay bidding
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:06:49 -0800 (PST)
John, since I got stuck once at the end of an auction (I bid 10 minutes
before the end and didn't check back), I too am a last-minute bidder on
items I want. I haven't gotten any nasty notes (I've only bought a few
items) - yet! One thing I do hate is when someone has an auction that ends
at 3:00 am!!!! I usually won't bid on those items, to save a bit of sleep!
My fingers slow down considerably at that time - which is ironic because
my Internet connection is probably at it's peak!!!

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green - My Driver!
'65 Pull-handle MGB Tourer - faded Tartan Red - My Project!
NAMGBR #5-2328