Goodwood Festival of Speed

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Goodwood Festival of Speed
From: ValveCurtain@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 21:08:54 EST
Hello Gang,
   It's now official; Our Goodwood Festival of Speed tickets
arrived today!  On Friday, the grandstands are accessed with
a general 'grandstand ticket' but seats are not assigned.  On
Saturday and Sunday, seats are assigned.  The Lindsay family
and a couple of friends have seats 17-22 in Row F, Paddock
Grandstand.  We are pumped and all ready to go -- except
of course that the event is still 5 months away.  :-|
   Any of the others of you who are going,  please post your seat assignments
or drop me a line so that we might plot and plan...

best,

rick
'79 308GTB
'70 B-GT