Re: OOPSIE...Coupe history info

To: mjanacek@snet.net
Subject: Re: OOPSIE...Coupe history info
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:48:33 -0500
Hi Mike,
  You did fine with your first post; keep them coming.  Where in CT are
you?  Have you joined CT MG Club?  Would you like a copy of current
newsletter?
  I heard the story in two versions, one that the title was not being
issued and one that the title would not be issued in the future. I'll
pass on to others what you told me.