Re: MGB Air cleaner fitment

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Air cleaner fitment
From: Brent Schwartz <bschwar@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:53:14 -0600
I have the Stellings & Hellings style filters (MOSS Part # 223-200) listed at
$25.95 on their web site.
They fit nice. and look good.

My long term solution will be to put a cross-flow head on so the carbs are on
the other side of the
engine.  That won't be for at least another two years though.

Brent