MGB Roadster Windshiled Replacement

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB Roadster Windshiled Replacement
From: "delling3" <delling3@home.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 06:33:29 -0500
I was a fixture on this list for a long time, but found mounting pressures
from work and other areas was making it a little unmanageable for me to
continue, so I have been gone for a while.  Hopefully it's the same
informative/entertaining list it always was.

I am preparing to replace the windshield on my 79 B.  All of my manuals seem
to indicate that removal of the dash is a requirement.  Having done this
once before, I am not too happy about pulling the dash again.  Has anyone
been sucessful in changing windscreens on a late model B without removing
the dash?  Please advise how this was accomplished.

Thanks in advance,

Chris Delling