Re: MGB Roadster Windshiled Replacement

To: wcameyer <wcameyer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Roadster Windshiled Replacement
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:29:25 -0700 (MST)
He is correct.  There are four bolts up under the foot wells, two on each side.
 It will make you wish you had bought one of those ratchet wrenches by the time
you are done.  They are a bear to get at.  Then the two in the middle by the
post.

I just bought a new glass to install in mine.  (Part of repairs after a crash)
I spoke to the fellow at the British parts place about installing it.  He said
to only take the top part off and loosen the botton of the frame.  The pull the
glass out of the frame and stick the new one in.

He recommended two people...